Advanced Practice Careers
Opportunities in Nassau and Suffolk County, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, and Westchester
As New York State’s largest private employer and DiversityInc's #1 Hospital and Health System, Northwell Health provides an opportunity for career growth and development throughout your professional journey. When you work at Northwell you are part of an organization that is doing spectacular things and we think and act like a family. You’ll leave work every day knowing that you made a difference in improving the lives of the people in your community.
You can also join our Talent Community at the link below and learn how our PAs and NPs are valued and supported with the opportunity to grow within the whole organization even beyond clinical roles through our monthly emails. You’ll also find that you will have a high level of autonomy, extensive resources and nearly limitless opportunities at Northwell.
Why become an NP or PA at Northwell Health?
- Opportunity to work in one of 20+ hospitals and nearly 890 ambulatory practices in a variety of specialties
- The opportunity to work in either a hospital and ambulatory setting
- Our ambulatory settings have no holiday coverage or on-call requirements. They also have no or limited weekend requirements
- We offer 8, 10 and 12-hour shifts as well as part-time and per diem positions offering excellent work/life balance
- Our hospitals have become Center of Excellences by specializing in specific care such as, North Shore University Hospital in Cardiology
- Our practitioners are practicing the continuum of care seeing patients in the OR to follow up doctor’s office visits getting to make a more personal connection with them
- We're breaking down barriers with initiatives such as Telepsych, Telestroke, eICU and more
At Northwell, we are proud of our culture of growth and diversity and inclusion. Some of our initiatives to support this include:
- Our commitment to continued growth and development through tuition reimbursement programs.
- Multiple Business Employee Resource Groups (BERGs) that you can join including, Women in Healthcare, VALOR (Veterans and Allies: Liaisons of Reintegration), N-Able in support of people with disabilities, BRIDGES to celebrate many cultural groups
- Honoring our employee contributions through recognition programs such as the Innovation Challenge, President’s Awards and myRecognition, to name a few
- We’re able to provide an opportunity for career growth and development throughout your professional journey
*Please note, by submitting your information we may contact you for an exploratory conversation with one of our ACP recruiters to talk about our current and/or future openings that match your skill set and career aspirations. We look forward to speaking with you.
For more information, including salary range details and a full job description, please visit NorthwellCareers.com.